You Can’t do something with your hands
unless you can see it first.Dr Tony Rotondo
Many say Dr Tony Rotondo has good hands. And if you have seen his work, then you would certainly agree. But for Tony, it’s his eyes that allow him to achieve his clinical excellence. And perhaps, his passion and consistent drive to improve.
Dr Tony Rotondo is an internationally recognised Prosthodontist with particular interest in aesthetics, composite and implant dentistry. Tony completed his undergraduate at UQ and his prosthodontic program at UCLA. Tony is also an educator and lectures locally and internationally.
If you are a member of the Australia and New Zealand based facebook group DPR you’ll be familiar with the following image. Tony created this with composite. Click on the image to find the step by step case on Styleitaliano.com
In this episode with Dr Tony Rotondo
- Early influences including his father, Dr Tony Rotondo Senior.
- First years out in the UK and Australia.
- Photography, both clinical and landscape hobby photography and how they’ve influenced each other
- Relationship with your ceramist.
- Advice for improvement including courses, morphology of teeth allowing you to see where improvments can be made
- CEODental.com courses run by Tony and Michael Mandikos.
- Dr Tony Rotondo and Dr Michael Mandikos run https://ceodental.com.au/ an education company
- Tony’s website http://rotondo.com.au/
- Szabi Hant is one of Tony’s main technicians, find more at
The Dental Head Start Podcast is for students and new graduates. We interview successful dentists and specialists to uncover the tips, tricks and advice to help you transition from dental school to private practice successfully.
If you like this content then I ask just one thing of you; share this with a friend who will benefit from this and help us help more students and new grads! Thanks.